Terms and Conditions & Covid 19 Protocol
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
General Terms & Conditions
- All dogs must be vaccinated/up to date with their inoculations for distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parvo virus and parvo influenza. Dogs should also be up to date with anti-flea and anti-wormers. We also recommend you speak to your vet about vaccinating for Kennel Cough.
- Lifetime Pet Insurance is highly recommended. Owners are responsible for all vet bills, no matter how they are incurred.
- We accept no responsibility for loss of, or injury to, your dog whilst training with us.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead unless otherwise instructed.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied at all times by an adult. If the adult needs to leave the training area for any reason, all children and the dog must accompany them. Please do not expect us, or another client in the class, to take responsibility for them.
- We believe in using positive reinforcement as the most effective way to train dogs. We do not allow dogs to be handled forcefully during our training. The use of punishment as a training method has been proven to create negative side effects in dogs and owners who are seen to use such handling methods may be asked to leave immediately and will not be offered a refund.
- We accept no responsibility for any damage to, theft of, or from your vehicle. Please do not leave valuables in your car and any dogs left unattended in a vehicle at done so at the owners risk.
- You are reminded that training sessions are held outdoors in the countryside. Terrain is uneven and slippery in places. There are also obstacles such as trees and low hanging branches to consider.
- By choosing to attend you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety, the safety of all parties accompanying you and the safety of your dog.
- We must be alerted to any behavioural problems prior to accepting a booking. No aggressive dogs are allowed at our training classes and any dogs deemed to be aggressive by the trainer will be asked to leave.
- You hereby agree, irrevocably and for no royalties or other compensation, to all and any use by Rob Palmer and/or Seadogs Training of any photos, videos or audio recordings taken during training sessions for the purpose of marketing on our company website, social media pages or for the purpose of demonstration videos, tutorials or other educational or informational material as may be produced and marketed from time to time. You understand that such material may be edited and used in whole or in part and displayed on the internet or made public for the purpose of promoting Seadogs Training.
- Please pick up after your dog. There is a waste bin at the entrance of the training area.
- If you are using the exercise area booking is by appointment only and you will have exclusive use of the field.
- Seadogs Training check all perimeter fencing regularly and make reasonable effort to secure the fields. However this is a natural area and rabbits and other animals do burrow under it and determined dogs may be able to escape. Seadogs Training cannot accept liability for your dog getting through these or jumping, or attempting to jump, the fencing. Seadogs Training does not accept any liability for any injuries to dog or handler.
- If and when you train in the woods or water dogs must be steady, have a good recall and be under control at all times as this is not enclosed due to the nature of the environment. Please also be careful of natural trip hazards, uneven ground and head clearance. Seadogs Training does not accept any liability for any injuries to dog or handler.
- There is a charge for any pegged game.
- No bitches in season.
Booking Procedure & Cancellation Rights
If payment is not forthcoming we reserve the right to cancel your booking request and release your place to another client. No refunds are issued unless cancelled by Seadogs Training.
By paying for the service/s included on your invoice you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
We have a strict limit on the number of dogs who can attend each group class. For this reason, your payment will reserve your place in the class for the duration of the payment period noted on your invoice. If you are unable to attend any classes within the payment period you agree to forfeit the session/s. We are obligated to still run the class in your absence and we cannot practically re-allocate your place for ad-hoc sessions to another paying client.
For this reason, no credit or refunds will be offered for group classes you do not attend.
Individual Training Sessions
Cancellation: If you cancel at short notice, it is unlikely we will be able to re-book another client into the time slot we have specifically reserved for you. We therefore require 48 hours notice of cancellation, otherwise you agree to forfeit the full cost of your session.
From time to time we may advertise a discounted offer if you purchase a pre-paid block of Individual Training Sessions. This discount is only available for pre-purchase with full payment made in advance. All outstanding Individual Training Sessions in the block must be held within 90 days of the last session or they will expire. No refunds will be given for unused Individual Training Sessions offered as part of a block-booking discount.
- Individual Training Sessions will each last up to 60 minutes
- Gift vouchers can only be redeemed for the services listed on the voucher
- Gift vouchers are not exchangeable with cash or another voucher
- Individual Training Sessions must be pre-booked in advance and our standard 48 hour cancellation policy as above applies
- Group Classes must be pre-booked in blocks of 6 consecutive classes (subject to space) and our standard policy for any missed classes as above applies
- Any additional cost exceeding the value of this voucher will be paid by the redeemer
- This gift voucher will not be replaced when lost, damaged or stolen
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Seadogs Training is final
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice
We reserve the right from time to time to change or amend these Terms & Conditions without notification.
By confirming your booking you are accepting the terms and conditions.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION
We will ask you for personal information and information on you and your dog. This information will be used to record details of your training and boarding requirements.
We may use your contact details to contact you about your appointment/booking.
We may be asked by Babergh District Council to view boarding forms as part of our boarding licence.
All data is securely stored in hard copy and/or electronically with restricted access.
If you click on any links on our website you may be directed away from our website and we are not responsible for the privacy settings on other sites.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
🐾Covid 19 Protocols🐾
The safety of our clients and their dogs is our priority. Therefore; we must adhere to the government guidelines and the extra measures we’ve put into place for everyone’s safety including our own.
⚠️These are as set out below.
- You must not visit the training centre if you are showing any Covid-19 symptoms. 🦠
- You must not attend if you are shielding 🛡 or self isolating.
- We must all adhere to Social Distancing rules. (2 Metres apart)
- Clients must be able to provide their own training equipment or buy equipment from our mobile shop.
- Clients must not share, lend or borrow equipment.
- Clients must supply their own poo bag’s. These will need to be taken home with you at the end of training.
- We ask that all clients wash their hands regularly and in line with the governments advice and use hand sanitize before, during and again at the end of the session before leaving the training centre.
- Until further notice, a strict policy is in place. This means we can only meet one person for training. No guests or children I’m afraid.
- All booking and payments will need to be made in advance.
- Should you need to cancel due to Covid-19 symptoms please let us know as soon as possible. Our terms and conditions remain.
- Session will be staggered to help avoid gatherings. If for some reason the previous client is still training, we ask that you remain in your car until they have left.
- We have hand sanitizer and I will continue to use it in between clients as I have always done ✅
- I will avoid all unnecessary contact with your dog 🐶
- Training may need to be postponed by us as a result of stricter measures enforced by the government. If that happens we will pick up our training at a later stage.
- We ask that all clients read the disclaimer agreeing to the Covid-19 response measures put in place to everyone at this difficult phase.
- Clients will still be able to access our site toilet 🚾 we have provided hand sanitizer and disinfectant spray for you to use.
By paying the invoice you have read and understand the restrictions put in place to enable dog training to reopen after lockdown and I agree to adhere to the restrictions above.